On the day after Wally Funk successfully completed her flight on the Blue Origins rocket ship, what could be more appropriate than some thoughts about how the 1960s space program could have really included at least one woman astronaut? My Analog story, “The Next Frontier,” explores this possibility. For readers and writers, here’s how I took my initial idea all the way to the completed story, which I hope you will read, too!
Recent Blog Posts
- THE NORTHWEST PASSAGE May 17, 2023
- FIRST TIME IN AN AUDIO BOOK! April 18, 2023
- THOUGHTS ON BOOK REVIEWING April 13, 2023
- YELLOW SUBMARINE IN A PATAGONIAN FJORD April 10, 2023
- TALKING ABOUT DINOSAURS & MAGICAL BEASTS March 13, 2023
- WHAT’S ON THE SHELF: A WRITER READS March 7, 2023
- IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE! MY FIRST! February 15, 2023
I LOVE reading about other writers’ creative processes, so that link you included was a treat. Thanks so much for sharing!