One of my favorite protagonists, Marty Zuber, returns to the pages of Analog (April 2016) to discover that the slipperiest of creatures may not be a Cretaceous dinosaur but rather is Diamond Jim, a fellow time traveler. Worse yet, Diamond Jim has teamed up with Marty’s rival, Derek Dill. The story is set in Antarctica. Yes indeed, our southernmost continent teemed with all manner of dinosaurs, to say nothing of other exotic critters. The April issue of Analog should go on sale any day now. I hope you’ll continue to follow Marty’s Mesozoic adventures with Julianna, which began in “Not With a Bang,” (Analog, July/August 2013) and continued in “Dino Mate” (Analog, December 2014). If you missed those earlier stories, you can still obtain single issues. Also, check back later as I’ll have more news on where you can read about Marty, Julianna, and Mesozoic dinosaurs.
Recent Blog Posts
- THE NORTHWEST PASSAGE May 17, 2023
- FIRST TIME IN AN AUDIO BOOK! April 18, 2023
- THOUGHTS ON BOOK REVIEWING April 13, 2023
- YELLOW SUBMARINE IN A PATAGONIAN FJORD April 10, 2023
- TALKING ABOUT DINOSAURS & MAGICAL BEASTS March 13, 2023
- WHAT’S ON THE SHELF: A WRITER READS March 7, 2023
- IT’S HERE! IT’S HERE! MY FIRST! February 15, 2023
I just finished reading that story using my Kindle subscription to Analog. The story was lovely. Thank you for writing it. I will keep an eye for more stories from you.
Thank You! Glad you liked it.